Stanley Chell Rules [Printable Version]
The Competition is open to clubs in the WPF and consists of each club entering four prints comprising monochrome, colour or both with only one original print per author.
There are five awards:
- The Stanley Chell Memorial Trophy Best Club entry of 4 prints
- The Hans Hoyer Trophy Best Monochrome Print
- The Glyn John Trophy Best Colour Print
- The Glan and Mair Trophy Best Landscape Print
- Mounts should be no larger than 50cm x 40cm.
- Previous entries to this competition will not be accepted, and we would encourage work of recent origin. We encourage new work.
- All Clubs in the Welsh Photographic Federation are invited to submit entries to this well established and popular print competition.
Entries are usually accepted by Aberdare Club members at the Gwnfa ‘PIXELS.